Oven Baked Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Garlic Expressions
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Large sweet orange, juiced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 3 cloves Garlic or 6 cloves from Garlic Expressions bottle, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into strips)
In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well. Add the chicken breasts to a large, zip lock bag, and pour in the marinade. Close the bag and place it in the refrigerator to marinate at least 1 hour or overnight. Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a medium-size baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Remove chicken from refrigerator and transfer it to the baking dish. Bake uncovered for 35 - 40 minutes or until done.
Serve warm with fresh vegetables or salad.